William Clark & Sons textile products are suitable for a number of export markets including Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Conveniently based in Northern Ireland, we've got a wide supply of products and boast three centuries experience. If you're interested in our range of products or fabric finishes - irrespective of your location, we'll be able to deliver products on time and within budget to your carrier.
We're available to send bulk deliveries, boxes and even individual pieces.
How our international shipping works
Our strong network of carriers means we're able to export to various countries. We work on an ex-works supply model. Simply put, this implies that it is our duty to make sure the things you buy are accessible at the specified location and prepared for shipping to your designated location.
As the customer, you are responsible for making your own shipping arrangements through a freight forwarder. They will assist you in arranging customs clearance and negotiating the best price with an appropriate international carrier.
When everything is ready, submit your order with us, and we'll package and send your goods to the designated freight forwarder, ensuring they arrive at their destination on schedule.
Our simple steps to follow:
1. Arrange a carrier/forward-freight
2. Simply contact us to place your order
3. Add your forward freighter as the shipping address for us to deliver
4. Send us your proof of export (waybill or carrier booking confirmation)
5. We will dispatch your goods to the named shipping address and provide a commercial invoice
6. Your forward freighter will ensure the goods arrive at your location